Somerset Pizza & Bakery Dough Sheeter/Rollers
Somerset Industries Bakery Equipment Sets the Standard for Performance and Reliability and come a with 90 days parts warranty.
Somerset dough rollers, dough presses, dough sheeters, and specialty bakery equipment are designed and engineered to produce consistently reliable results, clean up quickly and easily, and reduce labor costs in every workplace. Professionals demand performance and consistency to help them control costs and remain competitive. That is why Somerset continues to combine old-fashioned craftsmanship with 21st-century technology so that your dough will have the same taste, texture, and appearance batch after batch and year after year.
Call 1-855-BUY-OVEN to learn which is the best Somerset product for your needs.
The CDR-2000 has been designed and engineered for safety, simplicity, ease of use, and consistent performance in all foodservice applications. Easy access to the removable scrapers and other features make cleaning and sanitation fast so employees can set it up quickly for another product.
- Rollers: Available with synthectic or metallic rollers (CDR-2000M)
- Scrapers: Synthetic, spring-loaded, easily removable
- Dimensions: 24″ (60.95 cm) wide, 25.5″ (64.77 cm) tall, 25″ (63.50 cm) deep
- Construction: Heavy gauge stainless steel
- Motor: Heavy-Duty ¾ HP, maintenance-free, 115v/60Hz or 220v/50Hz
Somerset CDR‐300F Fondant Sheeter
The ultimate compact sheeter! Sheets dough to a uniformed thickness in seconds! Sheets dough up to 15” (38cm) wide, Sheets 500-600pcs. per hour. Ships standard with synthetic, non-stick rollers, ergonomic design makes it easy and simple to operate. All stainless steel construction offers safety, sanitation, speed, simplicity, durability, and low cost
- Compact countertop design with 15" synthetic rollers
- Capacity: 500‐600 pieces per hour
- Side operation featuring adjustable manual rollers, safety sensors and spring loaded scrapers
- 4" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Electrical: 1/2 HP motor, 115v/60/1‐ph